Google

Monday, August 14, 2006

Venus Reviewer

Hi folks! Does anyone have the contact number for Arch. Venus? Super useful na resource yung reviewer compilation nya, and I'm sure a lot of reviewees will want to get their own copy.

I have my set but in a few weeks time I'll be passing them on to a friend, so if anyone out there wants to coordinate with me (or my friend) to borrow them for photocopy, let me know. Baka we can work out a way to make copies. I'm based in the South, so I guess this applies to people in the area. Anybody in QC / Manila / anywhere else who's willing to lend their copy to people in those areas? Those who need copies, coordinate na lang by posting comments here.

Other reviewers that I have include the CDEP Basic notes, CDEP Refresher notes, CDEP sample exams, JPT Structural sample exams, and Salvan's book.

One of these days I hope I get around to posting very detailed instructions on applying for the exam at the PRC, based on personal experience. Baka you guys might want to share also. :)

Also, does anyone know when the next review cycle starts?

Yun lang muna po. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

hey guys and gals!

i passed on my reviewers to patt. if anyone wants to borrow anything for photocopy, text nyo nalang sha. i don't think she's starting her review. june 2007 pa sha.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Inah08 said...

Dear Ms Joyce,

I am interested to have a photo copy of your reviewers. Where i can contact you or si Ms patt? Thax

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home